Access control and attendance registration
Control who can enter, where and when.
The access control system of Alfa-Zet Systems recognizes a person who is in possession of a valid access badge or other identifier, then determines whether they are authorised for the relevant location and time and whether or not to grant access.
Access control also means continuous security, has an important role in almost every security plan and can be linked to your alarm system.
What does an electronic access control system offers:
- Registration of attendance
- Overview of the presence of employees / visitors
- In the event of a loss, the card can easily be removed from the system and therefore rendered unusable
- You can register the presence upon arrival and departure or during the afternoon (at the catering counter) or via a registration software (online)
- As a user, you can link the presence registration to the access control for an automatic registration of the presence